This course examines the use of EAN21 through one hundred (100) percent oxygen for optimal mixes to a depth of forty (40) msw / one hundred thirty (130) fsw. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EAN-21 through one hundred (100) percent oxygen for dives not requiring staged decompression. Decompression techniques may be combined with this course at the discretion of the instructor.
Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures Diver $449
Advanced Nitrox Diver (No Decompression procedures) $300
- Be a minimum age of fifteen (15).
- Have a minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver (or equivalent).
- Show proof of twenty-five (25) logged open water dives.
- If this course is taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures Course, then the minimum age is eighteen (18).
- Open Water Execution:
- Four (4) dives are required with a minimum accumulated bottom time of one hundred (100) minutes.
- If Advanced Nitrox is taught in conjunction with Decompression Procedures only a total of six (6) dives are required with a maximum depth of forty five (45) meters / one hundred fifty (150) feet.
- Only two (2) dives from Advanced Wreck course may be credited towards the total dives required.
TDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level.
Duration: The minimum number of classroom and briefing hours is six (6).
- TDI Advanced Nitrox Student Manual or E-learning course material
- TDI EAD/P02 Tables.
- TDI Advanced Nitrox Power Point Presentation.