Are you prepared to help in an emergency? The kinds of emergencies that make CPR & First Aid beneficial can crop up at any time. This course will bring you up to date on the most recent recommendations and standards of care for emergency resuscitation while increasing your confidence by teaching and refining your life-saving skills.
First Aid and CPR are good skills in everyday life, and can be vital in action sports such as scuba.
CPR Primary and Secondary Care Courses starting from $99 per person
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations